Полуоси задние Silverback SAX-RCS для Suzuki Jimny JB31 JA11 Samurai SJ413
32 000 руб.
Вес продукта: 12 кг
Усиленные задние полуоси Silverback SAX-RCS для Suzuki Jimny JB31 JA11 Samurai SJ413
LROR's Silverback HD 4140 Chromoly Axles for the Suzuki Samurai / Sierra / SJ413 are like the name implies- Strong! These are made from high grade heat treated 4140 chromoly steel. Many axles have their drawbacks by poor design and large stress risers. Not here! These are made for heavy duty usage and for off road ability. Also highly recommended when installing a Spartan, Lockrite, ARB or Kaiser Locker.
- 14.28% larger shaft diameter after the bearing landing.
- Proper Neckdown of the splines allowing for maximum axle fatigue without spline damage.
- Heat Treated 4140 Chromoly. Why not 4340? It has been used in the past on Samurai Rear Axles and has proven to be weak. For the fatigue resistance and characteristics of 4140, we chose to manufacture them out of what has proven to be the strongest! Some large name manufacturers have scaled back to 4140 and had less breakages than with 4340. We could have made them out of whatever we wanted, but these have proven to be the strongest!
- Rolled Splines for maximum spline strength. Rolled Splines do not cut into the steel grain structure like weaker machined splines do.
- 26 Spline Shaft for easy installation into your factory spider gears or into an ARB Locker or Powertrax Lockrite Locker with Couplers.
- Uses factory rear wheel bearings and seals as well as factory axle studs for ease of installation and cost effective installation.
Sold in Pairs
While these are very strong axles, they do have their limits. We recommend no larger than 33" tires for reliability on any Samurai axle. Because of our confidence, we are offering the following warranty at this time: