Главная пара 4.57 Trail-Creeper 301455-3 Super Finish для Suzuki Jimny Samurai
Trail-Creeper Super Finish Ring & Pinions
Tired of waiting for your ring and pinions to break-in before towing or hitting the trail? Trail-Gear has your solution with our new Trail-Creeper™ Super Finish Ring & Pinion Gears. Our Trail-Creeper™ Super Finish Ring & Pinion Gears require absolutely no break-in time. You can install these gears and get right into the action without the need to worry about premature ring and pinion failure.
Trail-Creeper™ Super Finish Ring & Pinion Gears are made from tool-grade 8620 steel and heat-treated for maximum strength and wear resistance. The gear teeth are cut using Gleason CNC hobbing machines & cutters. Gleason gear-cutting technology produces an unprecedented level of accuracy and surface finish, which allows the gears to transmit more torque and improve fuel efficiency.
- No break-in period
- Less friction
- Reduced wear allowing bearings and gears to last longer
Trail-Creeper™ Super Finish Ring & Pinion Gears are treated with REM® Isotropic Super Finishing (ISF®) process. The process that is used to polish our gears is the same used for aerospace applications. The REM® Isotropic Super Finishing (ISF ®) process removes the microscopic peaks in the material and creates a surface on the ring and pinion gears with a roughness of less than 10 µin Ra! This means that there is less friction between the gears, reducing wear by 95% and allowing the gears and bearings to run cooler and last longer.
The REM® Isotropic Super Finishing (ISF®) process not only decreases friction and wear in the gears, but it creates a non-directional surface that increases lubricant retention on the gear surface, reducing lubrication requirements.
REM® and ISF® are registered trademarks of REM Chemicals, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- The REM® Isotropic Super Finishing (ISF®) process reduces wear by 95%
- Surface roughness is less than 10 µin Ra.
- Made from tool-grade 8620 steel
- Heat-treated for maximum strength
Подходит на автомобили:
- 1986 - 1990 Suzuki Samurai SJ410 (в задний мост)
- 1986 - 1995 Suzuki Samurai SJ413 (в передний и задний мост)
- 1986 - 1995 Suzuki Jimny JA11 JA51 JB71 (в задний мост)
- 1990 - 1995 Suzuki Jimny JB31 (в передний и задний мост)
- 1995 - 2017 Suzuki Jimny JB23 JB33 JB43 (в задний мост)
P.S. Для установки этой пары в автомобили после 1990 года понадобится фланец от автомобиля до 1990 года выпуска со шлицами треугольной формы.